Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Workflow approvals
posted

We use the workflow approval feature on our sharepoint lists.  So far I have not been able to open the approval window through the iPad app.  Has anybody been successful with this feature? 

Offline posted

Accessing the workflow approval feature in SharePoint lists via the iPad app can be challenging. Some users have reported issues with opening the approval window on iPads. It may be due to app limitations or browser compatibility. If this issue persists, consider accessing SharePoint through a desktop or using a different browser on the iPad, like Safari or Chrome. Let's add to the cart one of the best-selling products on the market. is  Pick and Roll Atlanta Falcons Jacket 

Offline posted

This site is designed with the motive of helping the students by providing study related information which includes sample question papers, solved papers of previous years, school projects from various students and important study materials. All this is provided free of cost without having to sign and become members. So it saves precious time of students.

Offline posted

Opening approval windows on iPad can be limited by a number of coreball factors, including the version of the SharePoint app, the configuration of the SharePoint list, and user access. Update the app to the latest version from the App Store to ensure you have the latest improvements and bug fixes.

Offline posted

Rumi quote reminds us of our vast potential and interconnectedness with the universe. We are not insignificant; we are part of something much larger and grander. Embracing this perspective can empower us to act with confidence and purpose.

Offline posted

I really amazed to read this blog post. It is so unique and informative. I found very meaningful knowledge through this blog and I must say that this blog really helps us to design a circuit using these tips.  Varsity Jackets