Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Swipe gesture in calendar
posted

Hello,

it would be nice to have the swipe gesture working in the calendar views additionally to the navigate right and left arrows. From my point of view this would be a much better handling for scrolling.

Best regards

Christian

Offline posted

I found a blog article on the topic of UX design best and decided to apply its recommendations in my business. The article provided valuable insights into improving the user experience on my website. I started by simplifying navigation so that users could easily find the information they needed. I then added interactive elements such as animations and pop-ups to grab visitors' attention and improve their experience on the site. I also ran a series of A/B tests to determine the most effective designs and UI elements. As a result, conversion on the site increased significantly, and users began to spend more time on the pages.

Offline posted

Wave Executor is a free and effective method for running Roblox scripts, with added advantages of premium help in the event that you decide to update.

The Roblox agent that people want the most is delta executor website. Despite the fact that it has only been available for a short time, its popularity has exceeded that of the Roblox projects.

Offline posted

Leave a positive and constructive review on the app store, expressing your satisfaction with the app and suggesting the addition of swipe gestures for scrolling in the subway surfers online calendar view. Developers often read reviews and take user suggestions into account for future updates.

Offline posted

Web design encompasses the creation and maintenance of visually appealing and user-friendly websites. It involves a combination of artistic creativity and technical expertise to ensure a seamless online experience. Designers use various elements such as layout, color schemes, and typography to enhance a website's aesthetic appeal and functionality. What roles can a packaging sleeve play; Roles of packaging sleeves. Additionally, web designers focus on optimizing user interaction, ensuring responsiveness across devices, and incorporating efficient navigation. A well-designed website not only attracts visitors but also facilitates effective communication and user engagement, ultimately contributing to a positive online presence.

Offline posted

We currently provide you with hourly, daily & weekly boat, gulet, motor yacht, catamaran and sailing rental services, we also organise activities such as blue cruises, fishing, daily sightseeing and swimming tours, hen & stag parties, marriage proposals, birthdays, corporate meetings and dinners.

https://tekneveyat.com/