Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot Edit Some .PDF .DOC .XLSX Documents
posted

Why can I edit some pdf files and not others. As well as .doc and xlsx.

When I open some .pdf .doc & .xlsx files there is no "pen" icon in the top left corner. 
    Offline posted

When I was planning my move, someone advised me to navigate to this website and check out The USA Movers. I'm so glad I did because they offered exactly what I needed. The team was friendly, punctual, and handled all my belongings with great care. It was one of the smoothest moves I’ve ever had, thanks to their expertise.

Offline posted

Yeah, I have the same question here. Thank`s for asking.

Offline posted

Consider movers moving company as guardians of hassle-free relocations. From the moment you entrust them with your move to the final delivery, their team takes on the responsibility of ensuring a smooth and stress-free experience. Clients can rely on Star Van Lines Movers to be the guardians of a moving journey where every detail is handled with care.

Offline posted

The DOC or XLSX file may be set to read-only. You can check the file properties to see if it is set to read-only. If it is, you will need to change the permissions to be able to edit it. You can absolutely play with two people when playing basket random. Try to practice to become a professional basketball player.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting!

In the current version there are some issues with encrypted PDFs. Basically, SharePlus can't annotate them. This will be fixed in the next version, to be released around November/December.

Regarding .doc/.xlsx documents, these can't be annotated like PDFs. In order to edit a document you'll need to have a third party app, such as Pages or QuickOffice PRO HD. SharePlus supports Open In, which lets you send, and receive, documents to and from other apps that support Open In.

Do you have any office app installed? Which one? I'd gladly check for you if it supports Open In.

I hope this helps with answering your questions.

Take care,