Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bind data from particular day to WebMonthView
posted

Hi,

I am using WebMonthView in my application. I want to bind the data from db for particular day on it. how to do it. I used like this

<

asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:PMOConnectionString %>"

SelectCommand="SELECT ProjectActivityID, ProjectTaskID, ActivityID, Description, EstimatedHours, ActualHours, ActivityDate, CreatedBy, CreatedDate, LastUpdatedBy, LastUpdatedDate FROM ProjectActivity WHERE (ProjectTaskID = 21)"></asp:SqlDataSource

>

<ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleSqlClientProvider ID="WebScheduleSqlClientProvider1" runat

="server">

</ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleSqlClientProvider

>

<igsch:WebMonthView ID="WebMonthView1" runat="server"

WebScheduleInfoID="WebScheduleInfo1"

style="top: 0px; left: 0px" ondatabinding="WebMonthView1_DataBinding"

onload="WebMonthView1_Load"

>

<igsch:WebScheduleInfo ID="WebScheduleInfo1" runat="server"

EnableSmartCallbacks="True" EnableRecurringActivities="True" EnableProgressIndicator="True">

<ClientEvents ActiveDayChanged="notifyDateChooser_ActiveDayChanged" />

</igsch:WebScheduleInfo>

It displays me a error message that " Could not find stored procedure 'Resource_SelByName'."  But there is no procedure like that. Any help regarding this!