Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WHDG ist not displayed in Browser
posted

Hi,

the WHDG is not is displayed in the browser. In the Visual Studio IDE everything is ok.

I'm using VS 2008 and .NET 2.0.

I have attached the .aspx file.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,

Anton

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

within the InitializeRow event i can see the data (i have checked the SqlDataSourceStatusEventArgs parameter), therefore the datasource should be ok.

When using a WebDataGrid instead of the WHDG is not helping.

There is an application_error:

System.Web.HttpException: Der Pfad /ASWeb/ScriptResource.axd wurde nicht gefunden.
       bei System.Web.HttpNotFoundHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       bei System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       bei System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

thanks, Anton

Children
    Offline posted in reply to Anton Röckenwagner

Hi,

i have had to modifiy the web.config file to support ajax like described in this article: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/ajax/EnableAjax.aspx

Now it works if i put a WebGrid and a WebHierarchicalDataGrid on the webform.

If i remove the WebGrid so that the WebHierarchicalDataGrid is the only grid, it is not working. The grid is not beeing displayed and there are application errors like this:

Url: http://localhost:7729/ASWeb/MyAdmin/bullet-link-visited.gif
    System.Web.HttpException: Datei ist nicht vorhanden.
       bei System.Web.StaticFileHandler.GetFileInfo(String virtualPathWithPathInfo, String physicalPath, HttpResponse response)
       bei System.Web.StaticFileHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context)
       bei System.Web.DefaultHttpHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       bei System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       bei System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

What's wrong?

thanks, Anton