Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ToolbarItemType.CustomButton needs to RaisePostBack
posted

_wheText.AddToolbarItem(ToolbarItemType.CustomButton); _wheText.Toolbar.Items.GetByType(ToolbarItemType.CustomButton).Key = "View HTML";

I am writing a web part.  I need to get this button to raise a postback and I do not see a RaisePostBack option that I can use in my C# code.

I have a toolbar button click event:

protected void wheText_ToolbarClick(object sender, ToolbarEventArgs e)

{if (e.Item.Key == "View HTML")

{

string input = ((WebHtmlEditor)sender).Text;

((

WebHtmlEditor)sender).Text = WordScrubUtil.ScrubWord(input);}

I need this click event to raise a postback.  How can I do that?

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello nataliepowers,

Thank you for posting this question in our community. In order to make this button to rise a post back you need to do the following:

Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.ToolbarItemType button = new Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.ToolbarItemType();

button=Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.ToolbarItemType.CustomButton;

this.WebHtmlEditor1.AddToolbarItem(button);

this.WebHtmlEditor1.Toolbar.Items.GetByType(Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.ToolbarItemType.CustomButton).Key = "View HTML";

((Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.ToolbarButton)(WebHtmlEditor1.Toolbar.Items.GetByType(Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.ToolbarItemType.CustomButton))).RaisePostback = true;

I hope this information is helpful.

If you have any further questions with this matter, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Georgi Sashev

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://www.infragistics.com/support