Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
uncheck checked values - BoundCheckBoxField
posted

When adding a BoundCheckBoxField on a WebDataGrid I can not uncheck the checkboxes that are already checked (the ones that have "true" as value). There are no problems with the unchecked ones (those that have "false" as value).

It seems that the checked checkboxes are readonly and I cant find where to change that property.

The behaviour that I'm facing is the same as this sample http://www.infragistics.com/samples/aspnet/data-grid/checkbox-column. In that sample, you cannot change the checked values (Column "Discontinued").

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mauricio,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have done some testing and I have been unable to reproduce the issue in an isolated sample. I am using version 14.1.20141.2150 of the Infragistics for ASP.NET 2014 Volume 1 product. What version are you using? I am attaching my sample to this thread, please run the sample and let me know what the result is. What version of the Infragistics product are you using including service release? Do you have an isolated sample that reproduces this issue? Note that in my sample I removed the ig_res folder for file size to be attached to this thread.

WDG_BoundCheckBox.zip
Children