Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding a new row on the server side to unbound grid
posted

We were using the Infragistics NetAdvantage 11.1 suite of controls and adding a row on the server side use to be very simple, with the code below.

Dim oEndorsementRow As UltraGridRow, oEndorsementCell As UltraGridCell

oEndorsementRow = New UltraGridRow

oEndorsementCell = New UltraGridCell(True)
    With oEndorsementCell
                .Key = "EndorsementKey"
                .Value = 1
            End With
    oEndorsementRow.Cells.Add(oEndorsementCell)

oEndorsementCell = New UltraGridCell(True)
    With oEndorsementCell
                .Key = "EndorsementNumber"
                .Value = "ML-55"
    End With
    oEndorsementRow.Cells.Add(oEndorsementCell)

myDataGrid.Rows.Add(oEndorsementRow)

We are using this approach to add data to unbound grid at several places in our project and it has worked really well. Above is just a simplified example for illustrarion. However with the newer WebDataGrid I cannot seem to find corresponding objects to UltraGridRow and UltraGridCell. Have scoured the forum and cannot believe that such useful objects would have been take out of the API structure. We are in the process of converting our project to start using the NetAdvantage 2014 Volume 1 and it's Aikido controls.

Can someone please guide me in the right direction on how to accomplish this and what are the corresponding objects? I must add these rows on the server side.

Thank you.

Parents Reply Children