Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
MVC + Multiple WebScriptManagers = Broken Infragistics Controls
posted

Here's the MVC3 Setup:

• Using 11.1
  • I have a PartialView (.ascx) that contains just a form, script manager and infragistics grid.
  • I have a Page (.aspx) that loops through some data and uses Html.RenderPartial() to draw said partial view (grid) for each instance of data in the loop.

The problem is that only the last rendered partial in the loop has the grid shows up. Instead of a grid in the partial view, i tried an infragistics dateTimeEditor and the same issue happens: only the last rendered dateTimeEditor works...all others are 'dead'). Infragistics HTMLEditor works fine though.

Any ideas? I've been stuck on this for a few days now.

Update: The issue stems from having more than one WebScriptManager. The page and the page view both have script managers (because they have controls that require them). Having two or more script managers is the problem but I don't know how to overcome this. Do i try that IGMvcScriptManager from 2009???

Parents Reply Children
No Data