Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Installed two versions of TestAdvantage but UFT is identifying the objects with incorrect class name
posted

Hello,

I have installed two version of Test automation winforms .i.e. 10.2 and 15.2. Recently 15.2 have been installed after that I have ran the version utility by selecting 10.2CLR2.0 but UFT11.53 is identifying the objects (application built with 10.2 infragistics) with incorrect class name (ex: all SwfTab are identifying as SwfObject) and also UFT is not recording any action which we are doing in SwfTable.

I understood that two versions of TestAdvantages can be installed in same machine and we can switch to required version by running Version Utility.

Let me know does machine can have two version of Test automation? After running version utility with required version why UFT is identifying the objects with incorrect class name?

Please let me know if you need any more information from my side?

Thanks,

Guru

Parents Reply Children
No Data