Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Columns - One Header, Multiple Cells?
posted

I want to dynamically create and display a ColumnSet with multiple cells under each column, but with a header only on the top cell.  When I add an UltraTreeNode and set its Override.ColumnSet to my columnSet, it gets a set of headers along with the set of cells.  How can I display a single set of headers above the first node and not the subsequent nodes?  This code is adding nodes on the fly, not using databinding.

Parents
    Offline posted

The tree uses a GridBagLayout for the layout of each node. What you would have to do is hide the readl column header for each of the column, then add in some dummy columns that only have a header. You do this using the LabelPosition property of the column. You can set it to None to hide a column and set it to LabelOnly to have a header with no column. Then you would adjust the SpanX, SpanY, OriginX, and OriginY to position the headers and columns so they span. 

Reply Children