Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
nfragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.NestedSummarySettingsReference _Summary_2() - Attempt to set value on readonly reference
posted

Hi.

I have a problem with the grouping feature in the UltraGrid

i will attach a example...

Try to group with Group + SubGroup   each time  i do this i have an exception :

'Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.UltraCalcException' occurred in Infragistics4.Shared.v17.2.dll

Additional information: Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.NestedSummarySettingsReference _Summary_2() - Attempt to set value on readonly reference

WindowsFormsApplication1.zip
Parents
    Offline posted

I can reproduce this with 16.2.2182 SR.  I reverted back to 16.2.1000 and could not repro.  Also could not repro with 16.2.2111.   It looks like this was introduced in the latest SR and 17.2.  

My code hits this when I do an Export to Excel, but it looks like it is because there is a recalc that causes the exception. 

Here is the stack trace:

at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.RefBase.set_Value(UltraCalcValue value)
    at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.RangeCalcInfo.EvaluateNextRow()
    at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.UltraCalcEngine.Evaluate(Int64 ticks)
    at Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.UltraCalcEngine.Recalc(Int64 ticks, Boolean isStartOfRecalcOperation)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.ReCalcInternal(Int64 ticks)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.ReCalc(Int64 millis)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinCalcManager.UltraCalcManager.Infragistics.Win.CalcEngine.IUltraCalcManager.PerformAction(UltraCalcAction action, Object data)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.EnsureAllFormulasCalculated()
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.PrepareForExport(UltraGridLayout exportLayout, Boolean async)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.AsyncExportOperation.ProcessPhasePrepareForExport()
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.AsyncExportOperation.ProcessCurrentPhase()
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.AsynchronousExportManager.ProcessExport()
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.AsynchronousExportManager.AddExportOperation(UltraGrid grid, IUltraGridExporterAsynch exporter)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.ExportAsync(IUltraGridExporterAsynch exporter)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ExcelExport.UltraGridExcelExporter.ExportHelper(UltraGrid grid, Worksheet worksheet, Int32 startRow, Int32 startColumn, Boolean asynch)
    at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ExcelExport.UltraGridExcelExporter.ExportAsync(UltraGrid grid, String fileName, WorkbookFormat workbookFormat)

Reply Children