Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Stacked Column Chart where X axis can be greater than 100% and block's size (%) is provided in the dataset
posted

Hi, I'm trying to recreate a stacked column chart I created in Excel (attached).

It shows individuals contribution to team targets against suppliers.  There are 4 members of the team each with different targets against the same supplier.

In the attached example Jane has a target of 8 sales against the supplier Barclaycard.  The team target is 21.

Bob: 4, Freddy: 3, Carol: 6

Jane has so far made 5 sales.  She has achieved 63% of her individual target calculated as 8 (her target) / 5 (her sales).  Her contribution to the team target is proportional to her personal target.  In this case she has achieved 16% towards the team target.  

Calculated as: (1 / team members) * (sales made / target)

(1/4)*(8/5) = 0.15625 : rounded to  0.16 = 16%

The column for Barclaycard would show the total % the team has achieved against the team target (it could be over 100%) and then Jane would appear as a 16% block within that column.

I don't seem to be able to get the chart to show more than 100% or have the individuals show as their contribution, it converts it to another % based on the whole. Jane appears as 22%.  Image attached.

Your help would be very much appreciated.  Many thanks.

Target Dashboard.xlsx

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Nathan,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have some questions concerning this matter, How is your data setup, is it already in percentage values? Or is it in the whole numbers? How are you currently setting up the UltraChart? Do you have anything against the use of the UltraDataChart instead?

Children