Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
APIKeys For UltraGeographicMap
posted

I have been evaluating the WinForms UltraGeographicMap control for use with my application.  What are the licensing requirements for distributing this to my users?  Do I need to get a Bing or OpenStreet API key?  My sample projects work fine with the Bing map, but the OpenStreet imagery no longer seems to work.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your post!

Regarding distribution of the UltraGeographicMap, you will need to get a Bing API key if you plan to use the Bing imagery. For Open Street Maps, you do not need an API key. Outside of this, you will need an Infragistics license and then you can follow our Windows Forms Deployment Guide, here.

Regarding the issue with Open Street Maps not working, this was recently found in that we didn’t actually change anything, but the Open Street Maps stopped rendering imagery. Our developers have been looking into this, but this appears to potentially be a change on the side of Open Street Maps. I have personally logged an internal development issue so that this behavior can be tracked and our customers can be notified, and so I have created you a private support case that I will be linking to this issue. This issue has an ID of 267727, the support case has an ID of CAS-205535-J9F8B5, and you can access it here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data