Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Icons/glyphs for row summary, sorting, etc. changed?
posted

I'm not entirely sure if this is due to an Infragistics upgrade, or if I changed something on my end somewhere, but some icons in UltraGrid no longer show the way they used to.

Before:

After:

Notice how:

• the sort order (up/down arrow) icon in the groupby columns used to be embossed, and is now solid
  • the ∑ (sum) sign after each column header used to be much larger

Is this a deliberate change to make them hi-dpi friendly? It looks slightly wrong, like I'm missing a font or something.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and created a small sample in order to reproduce the described behavior. I tested it under several versions and I determined that the icons are changed in version 19.1. According to our documentation, several controls have been updated to support high-dpi scaling in version 19.1. So the reason for the appearance of the icons as you mentioned is exactly the high-dpi scaling and on your side, the appearance is changed due to the upgrade.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Teodosia Hristodorova

Associate Software Developer

Reply Children