Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
After grouping header check box does not work
posted

I set the CheckBoxVixibility property of the Column.Header to Alwasy and the CheckBoxSynchronization property  to HeaderCheckBoxSynchronization in order to check and ucheck all rows.

However, after grouping the grouping the grid, the header check box does not work.

How can I use the header checkbox even after grouping??

Also, can I add a checkbox to every group to check and uncheck the rows of that group??

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support.

I have tested using Header CheckBox after grouping and it seems to me that it behaves as expected. The column with the checkbox still has it and it checks/unchecks the rows depending on the CheckBoxSynchronization property. What features do you think are not working? Do you want the checkbox to appear in the group by row itself? Do you group by the column with the checkbox?

I have attached my sample, let me know if it is missing something. Based on it, please answer my questions and I will be glad to continue investigating this case.

I am looking forward to your reply.

WG_CheckBoxHeaderWithGroupByRows.zip
Reply Children