Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do you control the color of the application's window frame?
posted

Trying to create a dark colored 2013 theme in the app stylist. I do this by opening up one of the three 2013 themes (white, gray, dark gray) and simply editing that. The trouble is trying to change the color of the application's window frame. I've tried a few different things, but nothing will allow me to affect the frame's color. I assume this is possible, as Infragisitics advertise it to be so, like in the images below that I took from the Winforms page. Does anyone know how to configure this?

image 2

image1

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi David,

Based on your description and the screenshots provided, I assume you are referring to the 1-pixel border around the form when using the Office2013-style. Unfortunately, this isn't highly configurable. The color is based on the current Office2013 ColorScheme being utilized which you can specify using the Style Libraries Properties Pane in AppStylist:

The White and LightGrey schemes use different shades of blue, and the DarkGrey scheme uses a grey border. Hopefully, the DarkGrey Office2013 will help meet your needs for the Dark theme.

May I recommend submitting a product idea, as submitting your idea will allow you to communicate directly with our product management team, track the progress of your idea at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. Remember that for your suggestion to be successful, you need other members of the community to vote for it.  You can also link back to this thread for additional details.

Let me know if you need further assistance with this issue. Thanks,

Chris

Children