Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Prevent events from being hidden
posted

When there are a bunch of events around the same time on the timeline, the control chooses to hide some events. Is there some way of preventing this? I understand that there are space constraints but it seems that there should be a way to zoom or size in such a way that events could never be hidden.  

Offline posted

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post.

I have been investigating into this issue, and from your original description, I am not entirely sure how or why any events in the XamTimeline would be hidden. Would it be possible for you to please provide some more detail on which events you are seeing that get "hidden" and what actions your are taking to get these events to be "hidden?"

From your original description, it sounds like you are looking to catch the resize and zoom events of the XamTimeline, which leads me to believe that you may be handling the SizeChanged event of the XamTimeline, and possibly the XamTimeline.Zoombar.ZoomChanged/Changing event(s). If not, I would recommend that you handle these events to catch the zooming and resizing of the XamTimeline.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support