Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Height
posted

Hi everyone

I have a problem related to the row height. I set it for example to 15 but ActualHeight of the CellControl still 26. Could you help me with that?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Gleb,

I have put together a small sample project in an attempt to reproduce the behavior you are referring to, but I can't say I am seeing the behavior you are reporting. When inspecting the CellControl elements of the XamGrid in my small sample project after setting the RowHeight property to 15, the CellControl.ActualHeight property also returns 15.

One thing I am noticing is that the HeaderCellControl elements are still at an ActualHeight of 26, and so perhaps this is the element that you are inspecting that is returning the "incorrect" height? If so, you can control the header's height by setting the HeaderRowHeight property of the XamGrid.

I am attaching the sample project I used to test this. Please test it on your machine to see if you receive the same results as in your project. My tests were made against version 17.1.20171.1000. If this differs from the version that you are currently using, could you please provide the version that you are testing against?

If the project does show the product feature working correctly, this indicates a possible problem in the code of your application.  It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

XamGridRowHeightIssue.zip
Children