Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Xamdatachart Marker disappears
posted

I have the problem, that in a XamDtachart one of my custom Markers disappears, when I switched between the tabs. It doesnt matter to witch Tab, its always the same DataPoint that looses his Marker. I do nothing with the data in one of the other Tabs. The marker wont show up till a restart of the program.

Anyone else had this problem and found a solution?
Sadly I have too much data from sql, so I cant create a standalone version.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Benedikt,

I have done an initial investigation into this behavior that you are seeing, and the behavior that you are essentially losing markers in the XamDataChart does not appear to be known one with the StackedColumnSeries. From your screenshot, it appears that you are placing the markers by using a StackedLineSeries that points to the center of each of your column "fragments" and I imagine you are likely providing a MarkerTemplate there. Please let me know if this is not the case.

I would like to get a little more information from your end before I continue investigating into this behavior. Would it be possible for you to please provide the following?

1. It looks like the XamDataChart in your screenshot is "reused." Is it the same instance of the chart between tabs, or are you losing the markers when switching away from your initial tab and then back to it?

2. If you zoom or resize the chart that is problematic, does the marker come back? I ask, as zooming or resizing should force the chart to redraw and re-evaluate its visual elements. 

3. Are you using a GroupBy as the ItemsSource of your StackedColumnSeries, or are you manually generating the underlying StackedFragmentSeries in this case?

4. What specific version of Infragistics for WPF are you using? For example, if you are using version 17.2, this number would look like 17.2.20172.XXXX.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data