Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filter not compatible to locale in xamdatagrid.
posted

HI,

i need to have Month filters in xamdatagrid as per locale language.

i have multiple values in my filter combo but only months filter are not compatible to locale as they are coming in english  language for every locale be it german,french.

I have attached the image for the same.

Thanks

Gourav singla

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I found that you need to install the resource DLLs for the languages.  They are under the es, fr, de folders in your Infragistics install location.  For me, this was "C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2018.2\WPF\CLR4.0\Bin - Signed".  They need to be present in your target application's installation in same folder structure under the Infragistics DLLs.  For the XamDataGrid, you also need to setup the Language property if it is not the same as the current culture of your Windows system.

However, I have related question.  It appears in a lot of the documentation (and forum messages that I can find) that Japanese and Chinese are also supported, but I cannot locate the related resource DLLs for them.  Am I missing a piece of the installation .  I am using Ultimate UI for WPF 18.2 .

Anyone have any information on these or is it expected that I create my own localization resources for all other languages?

Thanks,

Bill Ives

Children