Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Copy XamSpreadsheet programmatically
posted

I tried the below using XamSpreadsheet (version 19.2) but am getting a MissingMethodException (seems it is looking for LoadXLSXFunc).  Thought this would be pretty straightforward.  Any ideas what I am missing or improvements?

var ss = new XamSpreadsheet();
ss.Workbook.Worksheets[0].Rows[0].Cells[0].Value = "Test0";
ss.Workbook.Worksheets[0].Rows[0].Cells[1].Value = "Test1";
ss.Workbook.Worksheets[0].Rows[0].Cells[2].Value = "Test2";
ss.Workbook.Worksheets[0].Rows[1].Cells[0].Value = "TestA";
ss.Workbook.Worksheets[0].Rows[1].Cells[1].Value = "TestB";
ss.Workbook.Worksheets[0].Rows[1].Cells[2].Value = "TestC";
ss.ExecuteCommand(SpreadsheetCommandType.Copy, null);

Exception:

+ base {System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Func`4<Infragistics.Documents.Excel.Workbook,System.IO.Stream,Infragistics.Documents.Excel.WorkbookLoadOptions,Infragistics.Documents.Core.WorkItem> Infragistics.Documents.Excel.Workbook.get_LoadXLSXFunc()'.
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Core.WorkbookDataOnjectManager..ctor(Workbook workbook)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Core.Spreadsheet.CopyToClipboard(Boolean cut)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Core.Spreadsheet.ExecuteCommand(SpreadsheetCommandType command, Object commandParameter,           Object sourceElement,LongValue currentState)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamSpreadsheet.ExecuteCommand(SpreadsheetCommandType command, Object parameter)

Parents
    Offline posted

Based on what you have provided I have not been able to reproduce the behavior you are experiencing.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If the project does not work correctly, this indicates either a problem possibly specific to your environment, or a difference in the DLL versions we are using.  My test was performed using wpf 20.1.93 and 19.2.352

If the project does show the product feature working correctly, this indicates a possible problem in the code of your application.  It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

Or, if this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

wpfXamSpreadsheet.zip

Reply Children