Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Animation on grid and other questions
posted

Hello,

So far i have been reading a lot about WPF in a short time and can't solve some problems. Hope you guys cand clear the air for me.

1) I'm looking to implement some animations for the xamdatagrid rows. What i need is to create something like what the carousel does, expand the size of a row when i drag the mouse over it (i need a scaling effect on my datarow). Is that possible? And if yes, can that be done to a cell or any sort of control/component ? How?

2) Can a datagrid cell contain a panel or any sort of container that holds another custom usercontrol, like the carouselPanel? (i know it may seem stupid...but it may work, in classic infra with a little creation filter rewriting you could do just about anything :D )

3) If there is an accessible function just like CreationFilter, is there any way to get some sort of support for rewriting it, so that we may modify WPF controls?

4) I see here valuelists are not so popular, do you recomand not using them?

Thank you, I hope someone can answer nr 1 and 2 since they are a more pressing matter.

Parents Reply Children