Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering when custom value editor for field defined
posted

Hi,

I have an issue which occurs when I have custom value editor defined for a field and I would also like to filter on that field. After entering a value into filtering record for that field and hitting Enter, I'm getting a message box with "Value could not be converted to..." text.

I'm attaching a sample project which presents the issue. Change filter operator for the second column to Equals, enter some value and hit Enter. You actually need to enter filtering value 2 times (first value simply disappears, which I guess is some other issue; it does not occur in my real project, only in this sample one).

I know XamDataGrid by default uses XamComboEditor in filtering record. I thought I could use my custom editor for that, but I would not like to loose functionality of choosing (Custom) filter from the drop down. Any ideas how to solve this?

FilteringIssueDemo.zip