Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ComboEditorTool mask
posted

Hello I'm trying to use an editable ComboEditorTool but I want it to only take integers and to show commas on the thousands (9,999,999,999,999) is there a built in way to do this? If not, how can I achieve it?

Edit:
Also, on a slightly related topic. How can I disable auto-complete when the user types on the combobox? We don't want to change the selection based on the users input.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I created a sample project for you with the functionality you want. Basically I created a Style for the ComboEditorTool’s ComboBoxStyle and set its IsTextSearchEnabled to False and copied its default Template and replace the TextBlock with XamMaskedEditor. In the App.xaml file you can see the Style and set the Mask of the Editor to the one you want.  Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamRibbonComboTool.zip
Children