Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamContextMenu/XamMenu left margin removal
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to get rid of the ugly leftmost box in my XamMenu and XamContextMenu items.

this style guide isn't really helpful since it doesn't even mention the left margin visible there.

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/WPF/2013.2/CLR4.0/html/Designers_Guide_Styling_Points_for_xamContextMenu.html

I've tried deleting the IconPresenter and most of the other elements I found in the default style but I can't get this box to collapse.

Thanks

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Valli,

To get the left side box and margin to collapse, you will need to restyle the XamMenuItem in the Default Styles. There is a columnDefinition named IconPlace. If you set this columnDefinition’s width = 0, it should remove the left-side margin and box from the style.

I have attached a sample project with a XamMenu and a XamContextMenu that demonstrates this. If you search for DSE ANDREW in the default style that is merged, you will find what I changed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Developer Support I
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

XamContextMenuLeftBoxCase.zip
Reply Children
No Data