Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
No Components in the toolbox
posted

Hi, I installed Ultimate UI for Xamarin but the first installation did not seem to work very well.  AppMap would crash and if I did manage to generate, it did not build.  I decided to uninstall VS 2017 and Infragistics Ultimate UI for Xamarin and start again.

This time, things looked good.  I could use AppMap and could generate and build a solution and run it on a device.  However, I just noticed there is no Infragistics menu (unlike in the first installation) and I have no components in the toolbox.  I read another post that said to install via Nuget and I just did that but it made no difference. I tried exiting VS and restarting but that did not help.  So perhaps I have a partial install? From Nuget I installed Infragistics Core, Infragistics DataGrid and it also installed Core.DV. I just spotted there are XF versions of these so I installed those and in fact ended up installing everything shown.  But still no controls showing in the toolbox.

Should I have an Infragistics menu?  And what do I need to do or install to see toolbox controls?

Thank you

John.