Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Two simple cuestions regarding iggrids
posted

¡Hello community! I have two simple questions regarding infragistics, I researched quite a lot but couldn't find a solution.

The first one: ¿How can I detect and manipulate the collapsability of rows in a Hierarchical Grid? I would need it to answer to javascript triggers.

The second one: In the child rows, there is an editable column that is a simple checkbox. The thing is that it changes state when clicking anywhere in the cell, I would need it to change only when clicking the checkbox.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Marcos,

After investigating this further, I determined that collapsing and expanding rows in igHierarchicalGrid could be handled with the rowCollapsing and rowExpanding events. Both events could be canceled by returning false:

rowCollapsing: function(evt, ui){

return false;

},

Additionally, rows could be expanded and collapsed by using the expand and collapse methods:

var parentGrid = $("#hierarchicalGrid").igHierarchicalGrid("rootWidget");

var rowDomElement = parentGrid.rowAt(0);

$("#hierarchicalGrid").igHierarchicalGrid("expand", rowDomElement);

Furthermore, by setting editorType of a column to checkbox, clicking outside the checkbox does not change its value:

{

name: "Updating",

showDoneCancelButtons: false,

columnSettings: [

{

columnKey: "Available",

editorType: "checkbox",

}

]

},

Please let me know if you need any further information regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

Reply Children