Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
What are the features of Infragistics?
posted

What are the key features and benefits of Infragistics, and how does it help developers create better user interfaces and data visualization for their applications?

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support!

We are providing UX and UI tool-kits to prototype and build high-performing applications for different platforms and technologies like WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, jQuery, Blazor, React, Angular, etc.

More details can be found on our website under the Design & Development section. Also, there could be found useful documentation for all of our products. If you are interested in some particular product or technology, please let me know, so I can provide more resources that you might consider helpful, or contact our sales department at sales@infragistics.com and they will be glad to assist.

In addition, I could suggest taking a look at our AppBuilder tool which is a web-based drag & drop design-to-code tool that helps build complete business apps faster. It offers a toolbox of 60+ UI components and a design surface to build UIs.

If you require any further assistance on the matter, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer