Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Loading on demand data in an igGrid binded with KnockoutJS.
posted

Hello,

I need virtualisation and load on demand features to load many rows in a complex table.
I use Infragistics 2014.1. The API ui.igGridLoadOnDemand allows to load the data on demand. But the documentation of this API does not explain how to use in when the data is binded with a KnockoutJS observable data source. How can I load the data on demand in that case ?

Regards,

Xavier

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Xavier,

Thank you for using Infragistics forums!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to offer you help with Ignite UI 2014.1 as this version is no longer supported as explained in our Product Lifecycle page.

With this said, with Ignite UI 2018.1 and assuming that by igGridLoadOnDemand you mean the AppendRowsOnDemand feature there is no problem to use KO in such a scenario, however, the caveat is that regardless of the underlying data source AppendRowsOnDemand and virtualization are not supported together as they do a very similar job anyway.

I am attaching a sample using KO and AppendRowsOnDemand for your reference.

Best regards,

Stamen Stoychev

kosample.zip

Children