Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
In app Purchase and integration into MDM
posted

I'm trying to distribute Share Plus to a number of users via MDM(mobileiron) and I'm trying to figure out how I'm supposed to deal with the in-app purchase?

I'd prefer to use VPP and push the app directly to the users, but because of the in-app-purchase the end-user still needs to add a credit card or funds to the account, and it has to be a full apple ID, not a managed apple ID

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Jeff,

My team and I have been reviewing this post, and the first step that I would recommend is that you contact our sales department and purchase SharePlus there – you can contact them using this contact information: https://www.infragistics.com/about-us/contact-us#sales.

Doing this will provide you with a license and give you access to the Enterprise Mobility manager (EMM) to register your users. From there, you can distribute the AppStore version or request a custom build if you need further customizations like branding / image customization / etc. The AppStore version is completely integrated with the EMM and will download a license for the user when they sign into it long as they are registered in the EMM.

Regarding usage of the VPP, we unfortunately do not currently support this.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children