Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise?
posted

One of my clients was using the Pro version to access a sharepoint calendar. He upgraded his iPhone & apps weren't transferred over by cell phone provider. 

He went to DL Shareplus to his new phone, not realizing it moved to a subscription-based app. After calling tech support,  I found that since he had the Pro version before, his Enterprise version should work without having to subscribe. Going to his iTunes account, showed the Shareplus Pro, with an upgrade (or update) banner across the corner, so I updated it, deleted the app from his phone, re-installed the app through iTunes, added the site & am still getting the 'Want to see the rest' message with an optiuon to subscribe.  If I go to the 'Restore Purchases' option, it shows that there's nothing to restore???

What am i missing or doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

It's not uncommon to encounter such challenges when transitioning devices. Your experience is a reminder of the importance of safeguarding valuable data before any updates or changes. Similarly, in my profession as a provider of professional resume services Boston, I stress the significance of securing important career information. Just as you advise safeguarding data before updates, I recommend keeping an up-to-date and tailored resume to ensure job-search success. As for your client's Shareplus issue, it might be worth reaching out to the app's technical support again, ensuring they have all relevant account details. Sometimes, these technical matters can be intricate, but with persistence and accurate information, a solution can often be found.me

Children