Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Value list alignment in ComboBoxTool
posted

Hi,

I am using ComboBoxTool. problem am facing is, am unable to align value list drop down to ComboBoxTool. how can i do this.? please see attached image.

Another issue is if  I fix length of value list, complete text(if length of value text is greater than ComboBoxTool width) for value list item is not displayed in value list dropdown. how can i display complete item text for which value list width is equal to ComboBoxTool width.?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Waqas, 

You can change the alignment of value list of ComboBoxTool by setting the DropDownListAlignment property to Left value. 

With selected ComboBoxTool you can reach this property in Properties window Tools ->  [ yourComboBoxTool] ->  ValueList -> DropDownListAlignment. 

Regarding your second question you can set the width of the value list by setting appropriate value to DropDownListWidth property Properties window Tools ->  [ yourComboBoxTool] ->  ValueList -> DropDownListWidth.  

Please note you can also set the TextTrimming property to have nicer outlook. You have several options for this property and you can find them in Properties window Tools ->  [ yourComboBoxTool -> Appereance. 

Please find attached example with two combo box tools. One with DropDownListWidth set to 120px and one with default value of -1. Please let me know if this is what you are looking for or if I am missing something. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Milko

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

www.infragistics.com/support

CAS-140762-S4N9H1.zip
Reply Children