Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering lost after changing Tab
posted

Hello,

I have an application using tabs to switch between different views. On these tabs I have XamGrids that allow filtering. Now when a filter is entered it works find but if the user switches to another tab and then back to the tab with the filtered XamGrid all rows are shown. The filter text is still there but it won't filter until I change the filter on any column.

This is in version 13.2. I was using version 12.2 before and had no such problem with that version. Could you please check this and maybe provide a fix for this issue?

Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 158235.  I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-130345-S2G3W8 in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

Sincerely,

Krasimir, MCPD

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children