Download the Free Refcard
Angular – a widely used web application platform – featuring a component and class-based system is growing in popularity. Given its simple, declarative properties and cross-platform capabilities, it’s no surprise that the platform has been advantageous to enterprises and SMB developers.
This Refcard will review Angular essentials and cover pivotal concepts behind this ever-growing application platform. From Angular’s basic architecture to property and event binding, this Refcard highlights the foundational and advanced topics needed for successful app development in Angular.
Download the Angular Refcard and learn about:
- Angular’s basic architecture: NgModules, Components, Templates, Directives, Two-way Data Binding, Services, Dependency Injection, and Routing
- Setting up an environment: Downloading Angular with the Angular CLI tool; must have Node.js and npm installed
- Components: What you see in the browser. Consists of the following parts: a TypeScript class called the Component Class, an HTML file called the template of the component, and an optional CSS file for styling the component
- Data binding: Determines how data will flow in between the component class and component template
- Component communication: For sharing data (object, string, number, array, HTML)
- Directives: Creating DOM elements and changing their structure or behavior in an Angular application