Download the Free eBook
From the initial structuring to deployment, Angular Essentials provides step-by-step guidance to Angular, Google’s framework for building applications for both web and mobile platforms.
This free eBook from Infragistics begins by teaching you the basics of TypeScript, ES6 concepts, Angular architecture, and details about the working environment you need to start building Angular components. You’ll dive into Components, Directives, Routing, and Services, as well as techniques like Data Binding and Data Transformation. Finally, you’ll learn advanced Angular skills for testing, debugging, deployment, and security.
Download the book and code now to:
- Learn the different features of components, and how to apply custom templates and styles
- Explore the built-in directives of Angular
- Discover how data and events can be bound in Angular 2 applications
- Use data-driven and template forms in Angular
- Format data using built-in pipes and by creating custom pipes
- Add multiple views, send parameters and sub-views in Angular applications
- Test Components, Services, HTTP calls and forms
- Debug Angular applications and bundle them with webpack
- Implement authentication in Angular apps and make secured calls to APIs
As a bonus, this Special Edition of Angular Essentials comes with guided learning chapters for Ignite UI Download the free Trial Version.