Infragistics is a global leader in user experience and UI design and development tools, trusted by over a million developers across all industries and company sizes, from single dev shops up to the largest enterprises in the world.
At Infragistics, you get to work with other passionate, motivated colleagues to produce world-class developer tools. We prioritize developer productivity, great Design and usability, and enterprise-grade reliability in everything we make. We are all about delighting customers and fostering a fun, healthy work environment with transparency, mutual trust, and innovation at the heart of our activities.
We empower our software developers to hone a well-rounded skillset as part of a talented, fast-paced, cross-functional team that delivers high quality software on a regular cadence. You get to contribute to all aspects of software development from technical design and architecture to coding new features, tests, and samples to authoring help topics and bug fixing, as well as communicating directly with real customers by participating in support. It is truly a place for you to establish and grow your career in professional software development!
We are seeking a highly motivated individuals for our internship program. This is your chance to get hands-on, real world enterprise software development experience, using cutting edge technology. You will be able to work with the top-notch software development talent in Sofia and will be exposed to production level software and to enterprise customers that are using this software.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
• Provide direct programming assistance to professional developers using our products, via web forms, forums, and email.
• Consult our customers by responding both efficiently and professionally.
• Analyze, reproduce, and troubleshoot technical problems using Infragistics products as reported by customers.
• Reproduce and troubleshoot bugs in coded projects.
• Take small programming projects.
You should be able to demonstrate:
• Familiarity with any Object Oriented Language: C++; C#; Java; etc.
• Working English level proficiency - both written and oral.
• At least one year completed in a Computer Science University Program or equivalent.
• No prior working experience in the IT field is required /prior internships are a plus/.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Experience with Visual Studio is a plus.
• Experience with GitHub is a plus.
• A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to jump in and contribute in whatever areas teams need at any given time.
Extra Perks of Working for Infragistics:
• Open, friendly, collaborative working environment with cutting edge technologies
• Learn and improve top-notch, commercial software development practices through on-the-job experience and ongoing professional development programs
• Work with many other skilled developers all over the world
• Company-provided external and internal trainings (English course, UX training; Microsoft certification, ISTQB certification)
• Additional health insurance
• Company-provided food & beverages program
• Food vouchers
• Flexible working time
• Office massages
• Sport and relaxing activities - xBox, table tennis, foosball, as well as yoga in the office
• Open PTO (paid time off) policy (20 + days)
• Chance to express yourself - share your hobby with the team by setting up a club, or join one of the existing ones – we already have a Book Club, Cooking Club, Tennis Club
If your profile fits our requirements and you would like to be part of a passionate group of creative professionals delivering great software to a large worldwide customer base, please send us your resume!