If you are a talented and highly motivated enterprise software account executive who loves to win in the marketplace and be part of a growing sales team with huge upside career growth and financial reward, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
From bringing innovative, leading-edge UX to our end users – to giving top-notch support to our developer community – to providing an inspiring, synergetic environment for our employees to thrive - delivering awesome experiences is at the core of what we do. Legions of independent developers and most Fortune 500 companies rely on Infragistics controls. Best known for our award-winning Infragistics Professional suite, our diverse product line also includes Indigo application prototyping tool and SharePlus, the universal mobile SharePoint app. Our full-featured UI toolsets empower developers to create their best applications, no matter what platform. With a focus on high performance and incredible design, we offer solutions for jQuery/HTML5, WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET and SharePoint, as well as Mobile controls and components for Windows Phone, Android and iOS.
Along with our consistent track record of delivering best-in-class user interface controls and components, our value-added services team has helped global organizations maximize the benefits of our UI toolsets through UX consulting and training, enterprise architecture, re-branding initiatives, and more.
We are seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join the Infragistics' Sales Team. The ISR will be responsible for renewing maintenance and support for our UI toolset and meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets. The ISR drives results through outstanding teamwork, aggressive prospecting, high-touch selling processes, and exceptional customer relationships. The ISR collaborates across the Sales, Customer Service, Channel Management, Evangelism, Product Management, and Services teams to meet customer milestones and maximize revenue.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Persistent self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and cold calling into multiple management levels within an organization;
- Preferred 2 years' successful experience in software inside sales;
- Proven track record in a software environment where accurate data entry and management of a CRM system was required;
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to work with others for broader success;
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure;
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment;
- Proficient with the MS Office suite;
- A basic understanding of information technology and comfortable discussing technology with customers;
- Sales training, MS Dynamics CRM experience a plus;
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
*Please notice: No Agencies