Wireframing and prototyping typically requires you to choose: Do I optimize for quick and early feedback, or do I optimize for visual polish?
With Sketch and Indigo Studio, you can do both!
The latest release of Indigo Studio enables designers to create, maintain and iterate visual assets in Sketch—while also exporting, synchronizing, and using them in nimble Indigo Studio prototypes.
With Sketch and Indigo Studio, you can transform your screens and design elements into a fully interactive, animated prototype—without writing a line of code. Your stakeholders and users can experience your prototypes instantly on any web-connected device. With Indigo’s unique usability testing capabilities, you can assign and record usability tests, with full audio and video recordings.
Join Indigo Studio product owner and UX lead George Abraham for this informative overview and practical how-to/Q&A session. It’s an hour well-spent: you’ll gain it back many times over as you shave hours off your design and prototyping schedule!
Register now to learn how to:
- Bring your Sketch designs to life through interactive prototyping
- Export visual assets from Sketch to Indigo Studio
- Quickly add animations and flows to make realistic, interactive prototypes
- Publish prototypes and view from any web-enabled device
- Collect comments for ad-hoc review
- Perform unmoderated usability testing with video and audio replays
- Review and interpret usability test results
Sign up now for this on-demand webinar!