Date: November 3, 2022 | 11:00 AM-12:00 PM AEDT / 1:00-2:00 PM NZDT
Infragistics Ultimate 22.2 is here and delivers on the promise of helping you build beautiful, high-performance, and modern app experiences faster than ever before! This launch is all about high-speed RAD development with App Builder, and a brand-new set of high-performance Blazor data grids. We have also made updates to our Web Components product with a full suite of the most modern, high-performance grids on the market for the bleeding-edge Web Component developer.
Join us for this webinar and see:
- New Blazor Data Grids: Flat Grid, Tree Grid, Pivot Grid and Hierarchical Grid
- Complete feature set of interactive UX features, and full column and row-level virtualization
- New Components for Blazor & Web Components
- Enhanced charting support, updated layout features, new components, new UX for column configuration in App Builder
- Upgraded Chart Features and Capabilities
This webinar is all demos...right from the product development team so you can see first-hand how Ultimate 22.2 will accelerate the development of your next application.
About the presenters
As the Sr. VP of Developer Tools at Infragistics, Jason Beres and his team spearhead the customer-driven, innovative features and functionality throughout all Infragistics' testing, developer and user experience products. Jason works directly with Infragistics customers around the globe to ensure that their needs are met through our products and roadmaps. He is a former Microsoft .NET MVP, and he is the author of several books on software development, covering topics like SQL Server, C#, Visual Basic, Rich Client and Web Development. Jason is a national and international conference speaker and keeps very active in the developer and UX community. You can follow Jason at @jasonberes on Twitter.