3. Observe Users, Analyze Usability Test Results and Gain User Insights
Included in the User Testing Analytics:
- Test Analytics Overview - Get key insights including the test success rate, total number of users who accomplished each task with your test, and the average time spent on each task during your user test.
- Completion Funnel – Observe an aggregate representation of the expected user path, as well as the actual paths users took while trying to complete each task within your user test.
- User Segments – Gain additional insights by automatically segmenting users based on whether what actions they took and whether they complete a task.
- Participation Details Table – Dig deeper and overserve session details for each individual user, including and video, voice and/or facial images captured during the test.