WPF Data Chart
Render WPF charts with millions of data points that are capable of millisecond updates and spare nothing to achieve blazing speed. Enable heavy-duty data visualization and analysis on large volumes of data with high performance.DOWNLOAD WPF Samples
Over 50 Chart Types
- Category Series (Line, Spline, Column, Area, Spline Area, Step Line, Step Area, Range Area, Range Column, Waterfall, and new Point Series)
- Polar Series (Polar Line, Polar Area, Polar Scatter, Polar Spline, Polar Spline Area)
- Radial Series (Radial Column, Radial Pie, Radial Area, Radial Line)
- Scatter Series (Scatter, Scatter Line, Scatter Spline, Bubble, High Density Scatter)
- Financial Price Series with Candlestick, OHLC Bar modes, and many financial indicators (e.g., EMA, MFI, SMATP, MACD).
Real-Time Charting with Millions of Data Points
With this release, the speed and performance of our Data Chart have been significantly enhanced. This chart will display millions of data points and update itself every few milliseconds to handle your real-time feeds.
High-Density Scatter Series
Bind and show scatter data ranging from thousands to millions of data points without sacrificing performance. Change the series resolution to adjust the performance level of rendering while dealing with massive amounts of data points in the chart.
Activate a number of interactions when you hover over chart data series using the mouse or touch gestures. These hover interactions can display crosshairs or bar/column highlights to snap to actual data points. Attach tooltips to the hover interactions and lock them on crosshairs or to axes.
The WPF data chart control is designed for modularity of axes and chart series. Multiple axes and multiple chart series are supported.
Financial charting scenarios, with support for both Candlestick and OHLC bar chart, and many built-in technical indicators (like Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, Money Flow Index, MACD, Wilder's RSI) are supported.
Support for multiple types, including linear (x), quadratic (x2), cubic (x3), quartic (x4), quintic (x5), logarithmic (logn x), exponential (ex), and power law (axk + o(xk)) trend lines.
Interactive Panning and Zooming
Use the keyboard, zoom bar, mousewheel, or drag-select any rectangular region with the mouse to zoom in for close-up look at data points. When you can show millions of data points, the individual points lose their identity when completely zoomed out.
Polar series give insight to scientific data.